The following payment options are available. If you want to pay for your account please login and use the payment wizard.
|The bitcoin wiki lists different means of how to acquire BTC. Please read this if you want to be anonymous when using Bitcoin. We currently use BitPay for automated BTC processing.|
|Mostly used with your PayPal account. Accepts no credit cards.|
|A digital wallet with quite a few local payment options. Accepts no credit cards.|
|Payza accepts credit cards to load up a wallet that you can then use to pay.|
|Has a wallet feature, does not accept credit cards anymore.|
Prepaid options and features
We have a very simple pricing model:
- One price for ALL VPN protocols and services.
- 1 month of VPN for 6 EUR, 8 USD, or 50 SEK.
- You can choose a prepaid plan of either 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
The price tends to vary a bit depending on your local currency if you cannot pay using the currencies we support natively. Please check with a currency converter how much it is in your local currency.
You get a random public IP from us that changes on every connect.
Paying with prepaid Credit Cards
While we cannot process credit cards directly you can now pay for your account using a prepaid credit card. You can usually get prepaid or giftcards at gas stations or newspaper kiosks.
- Make sure to pay in cash for the prepaid CC!
- Visa and Mastercard are accepted.
- Not all cards are equal, some are limited to be used in the country where you got them.
- If you are unsure please contact us before you get a prepaid credit card.
We recommed that you use our PGP public key to encrypt email when talking to us.
In case that it really does not work for you we will of course refund you. The only thing we ask for is that you try to fix the problem with our help first before you open a refund claim or chargeback with the payment provider. Most of the problems can be fixed within a reasonable time frame after looking at the problem.